Compiled and published by
The Glamis Historical Researchers have
been working on a book outlining the history of Glammis since 2007. It was
published in 2014 and is now sold out.
It is now also available in pdf
format at THIS LINK. Note that
copying and printing are restricted without contacting the editor (e-mail
This web page holds some of the documents referenced by the book.
If you have any pictures or descriptions you would like to contribute,
please contact John at infoglammis.ca
- Errata - comments from our readers about what is
wrong in the book, by page number.
- Versions before July 23 2016 had many "f" characters doubled and
garbled. My apologies to those affected.
- Detailed map of Glammis with civic
addresses in 2008
- Links for references from the book - often
giving more details on a particular topic
- Alphabetical list of people
associated with Glammis, including first names. This could help with the many
Ferris, MacLennan, and Thompson names in the book index. This list is not
complete and does not include more recent (1960+) names)